Monday, February 10, 2014

Get Ready With Me: Basic Makeup



Products that I used:
Yaby Natural Finish Liquid Foundation
Noir Pefect Brow Definer in Brunette
Jouer Lip Gloss in Nude

Eyes: From the UD Naked Palette I used a mix of Virgin & Naked all over the eye.  Buck in and slightly above the crease, and Darkhorse in the outer V.  I also used Buck to line my lower lashline.  After lining my top lashline with the Milani eyeliner, I set it with the L'Oreal eyeshadow in Lush Raven using an angled brush.

This is just a basic look that I often go to on weekends.  Let me know if you try any of these products.  :)

xo Sarah

2 comments:

  1. So lovely post! Great video! I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Let’s follow each other! I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just followed your blog, very cute. :)

      Delete