Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day Nail Polish Picks

It's that time of year again..Valentine's Day is Friday!  I pulled three nail polishes from my collection that I think are perfect for V Day.  All three can be found at any drugstore and are very affordable.  



1. L'Oreal Colour Riche in Rendezvous This is perfect for a hot date!
2. Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Peek a boo Pink This mid tone pink would         work for any age.
3. L'Oreal Colour Riche in How Romantic This pink hued neutral is just right for someone           who has to meet their valentine right after work.

Happy Valentine's Day!

xo Sarah



7 comments:

  1. Pink lips + pink nail color = perfect girly look!
    Great review sweetheart...thx for sharing..:-)
    I follow You )) I hope you follow me back )
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all 3 of your choices! (But the 2nd is my fave) :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day~
    Cute post! I love the third colour the most.
    I really love your blog! ^ -^
    Let’s follow each other to keep in touch ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I am about to put that color on. :) Just followed your blog via GFC--you had me at "unicorn". <3

      Delete
  4. I have been using the Mario Badescu Orange Tonic Mask. Hope this helps! <3

    ReplyDelete